A highly personalized legal education
At The University of Tulsa College of Law you will find outstanding academic programs and faculty who are at the top of their fields. In everything we do, we embrace, promote and protect the values of community, civility and dialogue. Our goal is to create an intellectually vibrant and thriving learning community.
Academic excellence + outstanding job prospects
Great things about the college are the small class size and the low student-to-faculty ratio. I was able to create a personal relationship with a professor who helped me to obtain my externship. Dalton Downing, JD '18
I realized early that laws are dormant until a person enforces & interprets them for people. It was then that I realized I wanted to be the voice of those who needed help with their legal rights. Aisosa Arhunmwunde, JD '18
My environmental law and policy externship in Austin, Texas, exceeded my expectations. It helped me wrap up my legal education in a practical and worthwhile experience. Mitchell Lovett, JD '19
TU Law welcomes new faculty expert in Indian and health law
Aila Hoss is well versed in Indian and health law, as well as their many intersections. She’s looking forward to sharing this knowledge with her students and making a new home in Tulsa.
Deputy Mayor Amy Brown helps her city thrive
Fall 2020 commencement speaker deputy mayor and TU alumna, Amy Brown advises hopeful graduates as she goes above and beyond for the city of Tulsa
- TU Law’s Public Interest Board: Community support and skills-development for future lawyers
- TU Law students and faculty expand access to justice in America’s Heartland and beyond
- TU Law welcomes the largest 1L class in nearly a decade
- Endowment honors legacy of beloved judge and mentor
- TU Law students honored at Oklahoma Bar Association annual meeting
- TU Law student deepens knowledge of federal Indian law during congressional internship