A highly personalized legal education
At The University of Tulsa College of Law you will find outstanding academic programs and faculty who are at the top of their fields. In everything we do, we embrace, promote and protect the values of community, civility and dialogue. Our goal is to create an intellectually vibrant and thriving learning community.
Academic excellence + outstanding job prospects
Great things about the college are the small class size and the low student-to-faculty ratio. I was able to create a personal relationship with a professor who helped me to obtain my externship. Dalton Downing, JD '18
I realized early that laws are dormant until a person enforces & interprets them for people. It was then that I realized I wanted to be the voice of those who needed help with their legal rights. Aisosa Arhunmwunde, JD '18
My environmental law and policy externship in Austin, Texas, exceeded my expectations. It helped me wrap up my legal education in a practical and worthwhile experience. Mitchell Lovett, JD '19
TU Law student awarded prestigious diversity scholarship
Meet Gavin Burl, the rising 2L student who is committed to community service and is this year’s recipient of Crowe & Dunlevy’s Diversity Scholars Program scholarship.
TU Law student named Most Outstanding Scholar at Muscogee (Creek) Nation Scholars Forum
Hannah Stidman received the 2019 Most Outstanding Scholar award from the Muscogee (Creek) Nation for her work on the creation of a “legal head” in the Office of Environmental Services.
- Legally proud: OutLaws student group advances LGBTQ+ community and equality
- TU Law students present solutions that improve odds for self-represented litigants
- TU Law student awarded prestigious Native American internship in Washington, DC
- Lone Star externs: TU Law grads reflect on their final semester in Austin, TX
- TU Law students achieve 100% bar passage
- TU Law alumnae honored with 2019 Fern Holland awards
- True Tulsa: Deputy Mayor Amy Brown helps her city thrive