The University of Tulsa College of Law is a Top 100 law school offering an academically rigorous juris doctor (JD) program. A private institution, TU Law is a congenial atmosphere where students become practice-ready through a high-quality, relevant curriculum and participation in experiential learning programs. These include externships and the on-campus legal clinic, award-winning law journals, student organizations and competitive moot court teams.
TU Law boasts an alumni community of more than 6,000, many of whom have developed highly distinguished careers as lawyers, judges, legislators, corporate counsel, and community leaders. Alumni are actively involved with current students through a mentoring program, by providing internship and externship opportunities and by presenting on-campus lectures.
The University of Tulsa College of Law offers:
- A personalized legal education from a Top 100 law school (US News & World Report, 2019) and National Jurist and preLaw Magazine Best Value School
- One of the most affordable tuition rates in the country among private law schools (ranked as a Top 50 Law School by Above the Law ’18 and the Best Value Private Law School by National Jurist ’18)
- Multiple opportunities for practical experience
- A commitment to serving public interest through pro bono programs, student organizations and legal clinics
- An active and supportive alumni community