The University of Tulsa College of Law is a private institution offering an academically congenial atmosphere where students become practice-ready through a rigorous academic curriculum and participation in experiential learning programs, including externships and the on-campus legal clinic; award-winning law journals; student organizations; and competitive moot court teams.
TU Law offers Juris Doctor (JD), Master of Laws (LLM), Master of Jurisprudence (MJ) degree programs. Certificates for leadership and academic excellence are available in sustainable energy and resources law, Native American law, international law, and health law. In addition, TU Law partners other colleges at The University of Tulsa to offer students joint degree programs and accelerated degree programs for undergraduates.
TU Law boasts an alumni community of more than 6,000, many of whom have developed highly distinguished careers as lawyers, judges, legislators, corporate counsel, and community leaders. Alumni are actively involved with current students through a mentoring program, providing internship and externship opportunities, and presenting on-campus lectures.
The University of Tulsa College of Law offers:
- A personalized legal education from a National Jurist and preLaw Magazine Best Value School
- One of the lowest tuition rates in the country among private law schools (ranked the #1 best value private law school in the nation in 2016 by PreLaw Magazine)
- Guaranteed opportunities for practical experience beginning the first year
- A commitment to serving public interest through pro bono programs, student organizations, and a legal clinic
- Leading Sustainable Energy and Resources Law (SERL) and Native American Law programs
- An active and supportive alumni community