Admitted MJEL students are encouraged to apply for scholarships from TU Law’s partners:
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators Scholarship
- Solar Energy International Scholarships
Third Party Funding Opportunities
Many employers are willing to fund part or all of your education. Contact the benefits office at your current employer for more information.
Government & Private Scholarships
Below is a list of entities that offer scholarships:
- Open Society Institute
- Rotary International
- PEO International Peace Scholarships
- American Association of University Women Scholarships
- Aga Khan Foundation International Scholarship
United States citizens may apply for federal student loans by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at fafsa.ed.gov using the TU school code of 003185. Any questions regarding the application process or eligibility for the federal loans must be directed to:
Additional Funding Information
The Institute of International Education (IIE) publishes Funding for US Study: A Guide for International Students and Professionals on scholarships and fellowships available to non-US students at fundingforusstudy.org.