Upcoming pre-law events
Lunch & Learns
Generally offered three times each spring and fall semester, these are Friday, noon -2 p.m. opportunities for you to meet with the TU Law Admissions team and ask us your questions. We cover various topics and offer a group tour of our law school.
- September 7, 2022
- October 12, 2022
- November 16, 2022
NOTE: Due to the lingering presence of the COVID-19 pandemic, the above dates are very tentative and subject to change based upon the health climate as we move into the academic year. Should we be able to host in-person events, they will be limited to an attendance of 10 for each event and COVID safety policies may be required of all guests.
We invite you and your students to join us for our Webinar Wednesdays to learn more about The University of Tulsa College of Law! Webinars take place at 12:00 PM C/T.
2022-2023 dates to be announced
- February 9th, 2022 – All About Externships with Dean Lauren Donald
- January 19th, 2022 – Clinical Program Highlights
- December 8, 2021 – How to Write Your Personal Statement & Other Insider Tips
- November 17, 2021 – Conversation with Dean of Professional Development
- October 13, 2021 – TU Law Academic Support
- September 15, 2021 – The Law School Application Process
- July 21, 2021 – Life as a TU Law Student with 5 current students
- June 15, 2021 – Board of Advocates, Trial Teams, and Oral Advocacy
- May 19, 2021 – TU Law Info and Application Process with Admissions Staff
- April 14, 2021 – Professor Guerra Wolf discusses Bar Skills Program
We love to show off our beautiful law school campus
Schedule an in-person visit
Visit TU College of Law Virtually
Be Our Guest
Schools we have hosted for TU Law open house events
- Arkansas State University
- Arkansas Tech University
- East Central University
- Evangel University
- Jarvis Christian College
- Missouri State University
- Oklahoma Christian College
- Oklahoma State University
- Oklahoma State University Center for Sovereign Nations
- Oral Roberts University
- Stephen F. Austin University
- Southeastern Oklahoma University
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University
- University of Central Oklahoma
- University of Oklahoma
We’ll come to you!
If you would like to schedule one of our TU Law admissions counselors to come and speak to your pre-law students (in a group or one on one), speak to a class or conduct a lunchtime pre-law group presentation, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply let us know the date and time, the number of students and any particular topics you would like us to discuss.
Plan ahead for the upcoming year
Schedule a Zoom session for your Pre-law Students
We would be happy to schedule a lunch time or evening zoom meeting to answer questions about TU Law or the application process! Please reach out to our office at email@example.com and we will be prompt to connect with you!
Important Dates and places to meet TU Law on the road
View events for the TU College of Law