Click the links below to learn more about diversity scholarships for law students.
Students may seek out additional scholarships to apply for by meeting with the Associate Dean for Student Affairs or Assistant Director of Diversity Initiatives.
- American Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association Legal Education Fund
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Korean American Scholarship Foundation
- National Black Law Students Association
- National Association for Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) Legal Defense and Educational Fund
- Mexican American Legal Defense Educational Fund
- The Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowships for New Americans
- Association on American Indian Affairs
- American Federation of Ramallah Palestine
- Minority Corporate Counsel Association
- Fast Web
- Spolin Law Civil Rights and Criminal Law Essay Competition and $1,000.00 Scholarship