The University of Tulsa College of Law provides an academically rigorous, yet congenial atmosphere where students become practice-ready through participation in pro bono programs, award-winning law journals, student organizations, competitive moot court teams, a nationally recognized externship program, and an on-campus legal clinic.
TU College of Law boasts a low student-to-professor ratio, offering students a highly personalized education and encouraging the development of strong professional networks. Students also have access to one of the best professional development offices in the nation, whose graduate employment rates are consistently higher than the national average.
See why Stephanie Jackson decided to attend TU Law after a successful career as a police detective in this video-story.
TU Law is proud to host an actively involved alumni community of more than 6,000, many of whom have developed highly distinguished careers as lawyers, judges, legislators, corporate counsel, and community leaders. Alumni are involved with current students through a number of programs, including the mentoring program, providing internship and externship opportunities, and hosting on-campus lectures.
TU Law Advantages:
- Top in Graduation Rate (2017 Full-time JD grads after 10 months)
- A Best Value Law School (National Jurist, 2017)
- A Best School for Bar Exam Preparation (National Jurist, 2016)
- One of the lowest tuition rates among top 100 private law schools in the country
- Scholarships up to full tuition
- A low student-to-faculty ratio
- Commitment to service through pro bono programs, student organizations and a clinical education program
- Guaranteed opportunities for practical experience beginning the first year
- A professional development office committed to preparing graduates for success
- An active alumni network that is involved in student and graduate success
TU Law Resources
Contact the Office of Admissions today for more information or to schedule a campus visit.