Priority Application Deadline
April 1, 2020
Applications received after April 1 will be considered, space permitting.
Internship positions are limited and we begin the placement process by mid-February, so students interested in the Legal Internship course should apply to the program in January or as early as possible. Students who apply after mid-February will still receive internships, space permitting, but should be aware that some placements may already be filled when they apply.
Online Application Instructions
As part of the application process, you will be asked to
- Review any Department of State Travel Alert linked on the site, the Ireland Consular Information pages, and the University of Tulsa College of Law Honor Code (links provided on Application page)
- Complete a Liability Release Form and a Fitness to Travel form, which are required to complete your application
- Pay a $200.00 tuition deposit, which is required to complete the application and payable online by credit card. Once paid, a tuition deposit becomes non-refundable 30 days after an applicant begins the online application process and transmits contact or other information through the online registration program. The tuition deposit is applied towards your tuition.
- You should receive a confirmation email and Professor Lamkin will contact you soon thereafter. If you do not hear from him within 36 hours, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Following submission of your initial application, you will be asked to submit various documentation prior to your departure, including a copy of your passport. If you do not yet have a passport and have not yet made application for one, please do so immediately. Information about obtaining or renewing your passport can be found on the Department of State website at travel.state.gov.
- Visiting (non-TU) students: Please contact the registrar at your home school and request that a letter of good standing be mailed on your behalf to Professor Matt Lamkin, University of Tulsa College of Law, 3120 E. 4th Place, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74104 or emailed to email@example.com.
- All students must be in good academic and disciplinary standing at their home schools at the time of admission and at the completion of the spring semester in order to attend and receive credit for the program.