TU Law students receive a high level of individualized service, support and resources from the PDO, such as access to our electronic job database; resume and cover letter review; interview preparation; on-campus interviews; career counseling including job types, practice areas and alternative uses of a JD; job search strategy; mentoring assistance and networking guidance.
Our graduates are prominent in a wide variety of employment settings including law firms, government, academia, business, public service, and the judiciary. Please view the ABA and NALP Report links below for complete graduate employment information.
Information on employment outcomes for the Class of 2020 may not reflect a particular law school’s typical results in this area. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, bar admission exams were canceled or delayed in many jurisdictions, thus making it more challenging for graduates to secure employment by the annual Graduate Employment Status Date of March 15. Please reference the 3 years of employment outcome data posted on the ABA Required Disclosures webpage of each ABA-Approved Law School or at abarequireddisclosures.org
American Bar Association Employment Summary Reports
- Class of 2020 ABA Employment Summary
- Class of 2019 ABA Employment Summary
- Class of 2018 ABA Employment Summary
- Class of 2017 ABA Employment Summary
- Class of 2016 ABA Employment Summary
- Class of 2015 ABA Employment Summary
- Class of 2014 ABA Employment Summary
- Class of 2013 ABA Employment Summary
- Class of 2012 ABA Employment Summary
- National Association for Law Placement Summary Reports
TU College of Law Professional Development Office
Contact us today at 918-631-2430 or firstname.lastname@example.org