The University of Tulsa College of Law has been ranked as the #1 Best Value Private Law School in the U.S. by the National Jurist ’18. The magazine reports that TU Law has the lowest student debt and one of the highest levels of post-graduate employment.
The ranking requires that private law schools must keep student debt under $115,000 and that was no problem for TU law “which had a debt of under $75,000.” The magazine also pointed out in the ranking that TU Law has one of the best post-graduate employment rankings on the list at “94 percent.”
“This is a very exciting time for the law school. Our Access to Legal Education tuition program combined with outstanding post-graduate placement rates has placed TU Law at the top of the best value and job placement rankings this year,” said TU Law Dean Lyn Entzeroth. “I credit each department of the college for impressive results including the Professional Development team that works closely with our students from their first day in law school to make sure they receive the best career opportunities and job placements, to our esteemed faculty who connect with each student during the course of their time at TU Law. I would also like to credit our wonderful students who continue to impress us with their skills and their growth as they advance to law practice.”
- #1 in Best Value Private Law School in the U.S., National Jurist ’18
- #1 in Oklahoma for 2017 graduate placement, National Law Journal ’18
- #15 in the U.S. for 2017 graduate placement, National Law Journal ’18
- #37 in U.S. in Above the Law Top 50 Law School Rankings 2018
- 94.2% Overall Employment Rate
- Best Value Law School, preLaw Magazine ’18
- “A” for Best Law School Building, preLaw Magazine ’18
Want to learn more about attending The University of Tulsa College of Law? Visit us online.