The University of Tulsa College of Law has been selected by The National Jurist as a top experiential learning program in Europe as profiled in their Winter 2018 edition.
“TU Law’s program in Dublin includes four weeks of half-day internships with government and nonprofit agencies, barristers and solicitors.”
2018 marks the 20th annual Institute in European and International Law. Classes are held on the University College Dublin Belfield campus. The Dublin program, held June 1 – July 1, 2018, offers the chance to earn up to six credit hours in a broad range of courses. In 2018, courses include:
- International Intellectual Property (2 credits)
- European Union Economic Law (1 credit)
- European Union Constitutional Law (1 credit)
- Legal and Ethical Issues in Global Health (1 credit)
- International and Comparative Children’s Rights (1 credit)
- Legal Internship Course (2 credits)
Read more about the program here.